Telemedicine appointments are now available for check-ups
If you are interested in switching your existing check-up appointment to a telemedicine appointment or setting up a new check-up using this technology, please call our office at 501.227.5210.
A telemedicine visit allows you to discuss your treatment plan, renew any prescriptions or allergy shots, and address any other issues from the comfort of your home or anywhere you choose.
How Telemedicine Works:
We recommend following the below steps to access your telemedicine visit with your provider.
Please log in 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- You will receive an email from Family Allergy & Asthma with a website link.
- Open the website link on your smartphone or computer (Windows/Mac). If you are using a smartphone, the Chrome browser works best.
- Choose your provider from the dropdown list on the webpage.
- Sign in with your first and last name, and click the “Check In” button. You will now be in the waiting room!
- Our provider will start your appointment at the scheduled time.
Tips before your call:
- Have a good internet connection
- Restart your device before the visit
- You can even test your connection and device. Just use the “Start Test” button in the waiting room.
Frequently Asked Questions about Telemedicine Visits:
Do I have to download anything?
No. The platform is a web-based, meaning if you have access to a browser on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop/computer (with a microphone/camera) then you can use the platform.
Do I need a camera and a microphone?
Yes, if you are using a laptop or desktop computer, please make sure it has a microphone and a camera. Please allow your browser to use your microphone and camera/webcam.
What if I didn’t get an email?
Please call our office if you did not receive your email.
Is there an additional cost for a telemedicine visit?
There is not an additional cost for a telemedicine visit compared to an in-office visit.
Is it secure?
We use a HIPAA compliant video call platform for our telemedicine visits. All appointments are secure.